Monday, February 5, 2018

Manicure Monday: Born Pretty Gold Metal 3D Nail Sticker in DP307

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with Born Pretty.
Here are the products I got. I already reviewed Born Pretty Peel Off Nail Polish in #3 (top middle). For this post, I will review the nail sticker on the top right.
This is Born Pretty Gold Metal 3D Nail Sticker Stripes Wave Line Adhesive Transfer Sticker in DP307. Since I did a thorough review of Born Pretty 3D Nail Art Sticker Golden Stripe, I will base this on that. It retails for $0.99 and here's the description...

Specification:
Quantity: 1 Sheet
Pattern: As the pictures show
Color: As the pictures show

Package Contents:
1 sheet 3D Nail Sticker

Feature:
100% brand new and high quality.
Suitable to use on top of nail polish, UV builder gel, acrylic, etc.
Easy to apply on natural or artificial nails.
Suit For Home Use or Professional
Here's a closer look at the sticker.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in OriginalFormula X For Sephora Base Coat, two coats of Lancome in Lilas Twist,  Born Pretty Gold Metal 3D Nail Sticker in DP307 on my middle and ring fingers, and then topped it off with Madam Glam Gelementary Gel-Like Top Coat.
Here's how it looks at a different angle.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all out of all the stickers, I was most excited to try this one. When I saw it online, it look like 3-dimensional gold beads on the nails. It does look pretty in person. I see the gold bead shape. Not only that, it comes in a variety of rows in an upside down v-shape. There's one, two, and three rows. It'll be great for all shape of nail beds. If you have a small nail bed, one row will be good. If you have big nail bed, three rows is good. You can mix them up as I did for my ring finger. I applied a single and double row. You can also turn it around and put it as a v. It is all up to the individual. Secondly, it's extremely easy to use. I just pealed the sticker off the background with a Tweezer and apply it onto the nail beds. You do have to be careful how you apply. Once it touches the nail bed, it's pretty much stuck in that spot. I also recommend pulling the sticker at the top point of the upside down v-shape. I pulled at the ends several times and it ripped right in the center of the top part of the upside down v-shape. Third, it's good all year round. Bead shape nail arts are always in. I do recommend doing it on another color. Since I applied it on a dark nail polish, it wasn't that noticeable or at least it wasn't to me. My co-workers noticed and loved it. Lastly, the stickers lasted good three days. I noticed the sticker started coming off towards the ends. Around the fifth day, the sticker started fading. Also, it's extremely easy to remove with nail polish remover. I'm glad I got to try this. It's pretty and unique.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Born Pretty products reviewed/swatch:
Nail Polishes
Stamping Plates/Tools
Water Decals
Black Butterfly
Black Feather
Black Flower Lacy
Black Rose
Blue Wings Butterfly
Cartoon Owl
Chinese Ink Painting
Feather
Line Flower
Triangle Diamond Shape
UR SUGAR Water Decal in #101-104
White Floral Pattern
Zipper in Silver


Born Pretty Store was kind enough to give me a code, "ALL91", for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. I am not affiliated with the website. I will not get paid if you use the code. I do promise you though if more than 10 readers use the code, they will sponsor a giveaway or contest on my blog. I do not benefit from the giveaway/contest. It's all for my readers!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...