Monday, September 25, 2017

Born Pretty Stainless Steel Tweezer Nail Art Tool in #2

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with Born Pretty Store.

Here are the items I choose. I already reviewed Born Pretty Line Flower Water Decal (top right), Born Pretty Chameleon Nail Polish in Violet Galaxy (top left), and Born Pretty 30 Pieces Triangle Nail Studs (top middle). For this post, I will review the tool on the bottom.
Product Review: Born Pretty Stainless Steel Tweezer Nail Art Tool in #2

Where to purchase: online at bornprettystore.com
Price: $2.99

Description from the website:
Specification:
Quantity: 1 Pc
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Silver
Pattern: Straight (#1)/ Curved (#2)

Package Contents:
1 * Stainless Steel Tweezer

Feature:
100% brand new and high quality
Our high precision pointed tweezers make something easier to separate and isolate.
Light weight so does not cause hand fatigue.
Can also be used for false eyelash.
Suitable for both professional salon or home use.
Thoughts: I haven't done nail arts with studs in awhile. I picked it up couple of weeks ago. One of the reason why I started is because of this tool. I thought it'll make it easier to work with.
Here's a closer look at the tool. The color is metallic and different at the angles you look at it.
Here's a closer look at the tips.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it's really gorgeous in person! It's shiny purple with blue outline. At a different angle, it looks more metallic. The pictures on the website doesn't do it justice. For some reason, the color is more muted. With that said, it's well-made and extremely sturdy. I own a lot of Tweezers and the colors are rubbing off. Most of the Tweezers out in the market are made out of metal with color coating. Thankfully, this doesn't feel like it's made out of color coating. It's made out of pure metal. It's also in-between medium to thick thickness and the tips get thinner to make it easier to grab onto the item. One side has the word "Born Pretty" and the other side is blank. Secondly, I got it for the curve tip. Compared to the straight tip, I think the curve is better to make less error. That's just my personal opinion. Since the straight tip is closer to the nail/skin, you can scratch areas you don't want to. This is coming from a klutz and I've had experiences doing that. The curve is away from the nail/skin and it's easier not to accidentally scratch something. With that said, the tip is extremely sharp. I highly do not recommend tweezing hair with this tool. It'll be extremely painful. To grab onto something like studs and paper, it's easier because of the sharp tip. My last nail art, Born Pretty 30 Pieces Triangle Nail Studs, was easier to grab onto the studs than a regular Tweezers I own. Since the studs are so tiny, the sharpness made easy to grab however I wanted and it didn't fall while I grabbed onto it. It also comes with plastic protection. At first, I threw it away. I don't like holding onto things I feel like I don't need. I was wrong. I needed this plastic protection! It protected myself from hurting myself by accidentally picking it up at the tip. It's also convenient to store while not in use. Lastly, this is an extremely useful tool when it comes to nail arts. It has made my nail art easier and I'm thankful this came into my life!

Pros:
* Shiny purple with blue outline; at another angle it looks more metallic.
* Well-made and sturdy.
* No color coating.
* In-between medium to thick thickness.
* Sharp, tips.
* Curve tips; less error to accidentally scratch.
* Easy to grab onto things especially small items.
* Strong grip.
* Comes with plastic protection; protect from the sharp tips.

Cons:
* Hard to fine in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Born Pretty products reviewed/swatch:
Nail Polishes
Stamping Plates/Tools
Water Decals
Black Butterfly
Black Feather
Black Flower Lacy
Black Rose
Blue Wings Butterfly
Cartoon Owl
Chinese Ink Painting
Feather
Line Flower
Triangle Diamond Shape
White Floral Pattern
Zipper in Silver


Born Pretty Store was kind enough to give me a code, "ALL91", for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. I am not affiliated with the website. I will not get paid if you use the code. I do promise you though if more than 10 readers use the code, they will sponsor a giveaway or contest on my blog. I do not benefit from the giveaway/contest. It's all for my readers!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...