Wednesday, July 5, 2017

June Favorites and Finished Products 2017

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Maple Holistics, Nature Republic, Reviva Labs, bareMinerals, and Cinema Secrets. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

June Favorites

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea: I bought this product when ULTA had a sale on Mario Badescu products. I was excited to try this product because it's one of their newest. I have been reaching for this right before I apply my skin care products. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, hydrated, and it makes my skin care products go on smoother. Not only that, it smells great! It really does smell like cucumber.

derma e Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil: I received this product. To be honest, I never used cleansing oil. I would remove my makeup with eye makeup remover and then micellar cleansing water. Even with two steps to remove my eye makeup, I would still see black smudges from my mascara around my eyes the next morning. Then I added this product in-between the remover and cleansing water, and my life has not been the same. I don't see any more black smudges the next morning.

Maple Holistics Opulence Luxury Eye Cream: I received this product and I've been using it on my eyes, frown lines, in-between my eyebrows, and forehead. Since it's thick in consistency, it's been good for the fine and thick lines. I did try this product as a moisturizer and I found it too light for my dry skin. This product is great for the sensitive parts before hydrating more with my moisturizer.

Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter in Sin: I bought this product and I don't regret it one minute. It's been my reach to highlighter. It gives me a glow in the sense of dewiness, doesn't emphasize the large pores on my nose, and best of all I can see the glow on my cheeks without layering a lot. I don't think my eyes are that bad but for some reason, my other highlighters I need to layer to see the glow on the cheeks. I don't have to do that with this particular product.

Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set in Bombshell: I bought this product and fell in love with Bombshell. It's such a gorgeous color. Most colors are either pinkish nude or peachy nude. This particular color looks like a mixture of both, pinkish nude with peach, on me. Best of all, it's transfer-proof and it lasts the same amount as other liquid lipsticks.


June Finished Products
Nature Republic Collagen Dream 90 Skin Booster: I received this sample with purchase. This is a good toner or at least I used it as a toner. I just wish these Korean samples were bigger so I can get a feel for the product. Most of the times I'm fighting to get the product out of the container. By the time I use the product, I don't even think about it.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Reviva Labs Nasolabial Fold+ Multi-Peptide Cream: I received this product. This is a good moisturizer. Not only did it hydrate my skin, it improved the fine lines. My skin looked youthful and alert. My skin loved this product.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Lip Smacker Tsum Tsum in Minnie Strawberry Lollipop: I bought this product and loved it. It's hydrating, not greasy, smells great, and the packaging is oh so adorable. What more can I ask for from a lip product.

Would repurchase: Yes.

bareMinerals BareSkin Foundation in Bare Ivory: I received this product. Since I don't wear makeup everyday, it takes me longer to finish products. I mostly wear makeup on the weekends unless there's something going on the weekday which is really rare. This is my perfect winter color. For spring/summer, I need a little bit darker even though I don't sunbathe. With that said, I didn't like this product in the beginning but towards the end I actually liked it. It's a light-weight foundation that covered few of my freckles and imperfections. This is good for day to day wear.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara: I bought this product. This is actually a good mascara but it just didn't work for me. No matter how I apply the product, I will always get wet spots from the mascara. I've never had this issue until this one. I've had where the mascara is so wet on the first day but after first usage, it wasn't that wet. I'm not too sure if it's the brush or the mascara itself. Either way, it just didn't work for me. Other than that, my lashes were full and it looked good.

Would repurchase: No.

Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner: I received this product. It took me awhile to use it. I heard from strangers how bad this smells. To be honest, the smell isn't that bad. If I have a choice to choose whatever brush cleaner in-between my thorough washes, I rather use something I like. For that reason, I will pass on this product but it does it's job of cleaning. It leaves my brush looking clean.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Maple Holistics, Nature Republic, Reviva Labs, bareMinerals, and Cinema Secrets. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...