Friday, September 2, 2016

August Favorites and Finished Products 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, Nerium, pur-lisse, BeBella, Victoria's Secret, and NeoCell. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter NeoCell Biotin Bursts Giveaway. It ends September 13, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


August Favorites

The Body Shop Body Butter in Frosted Cranberry: I received this as a gift and I could tell I'll be finishing this off soon. It makes me sad, because it smells great and hydrates my dry skin. Even though my skin isn't that dried compared to winter weather, there are dry spots. My skin loves this product. It absorbs like no other not to the point it feels greasy, but to the point it feels nice and comfortable.

Nerium Age-Defying Day Cream: I received this product. To be honest when I first received this, I put it to the side and forgot about it. I feel stupid because it's a great moisturizer. It has soften my dry, patchy skin and made my fine lines less noticeable.

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water: When this first came out, I was intrigued. I purchased it pretty quick but it took some time to use the product. I wanted to finish the product I was using at that moment until I moved onto this product. Since I've been using this product, I think I'm done with makeup remover wipes (I need to finish the ones I have first). This product removes everything even waterproof products. Not only that, it doesn't smell and sting the eyes.

pur-lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum: I received this product. Since I've been using this, the eye cream has been easier to apply around the eyes, smile lines, middle of my eyebrows, and forehead. I also noticed lessen fine lines.

BeBella Glow Dust Palette: I received this product. The bronzer is a great greyish-tone that I tend to go for. With that said, you can get it anywhere in any brand. The highlighters, on the other hand, is amazing! It's opaque, shiny, and you can distinguish the colors on the skin. It also doesn't make you look greasy throughout the day.


August Finished Products
Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion in Love Spell: My co-worker started using an ex-coworker's lotion. Since the lotion was huge, she gave me hers. It's interesting because Victoria's Secret lotion reminds me of college. That's when I first started using their lotion. Back then, I wasn't a fan of Victoria's Secret lotion. Now that I re-started using it again, I'm not a fan. They're not that hydrating compared to The Body Shop. I think Victoria's Secret is better for normal to oily skin individuals who doesn't need thick moisturizers. Since I have dry skin, I need more hydration. It's also is very light-weight in scent-wise. If I'm going to pay for body lotion, I want it to smell strong. That's my personal opinion.

Would repurchase: No.

Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat: Since Seche Veche Top Coat is a great product, I got curious about their base coat. Now I understand why it's not huge in the bloggersphere. The consistency isn't sticky enough for the nail polish to adhere to it. Whenever I paint my toenails, they never chip off. They just grow. Since I started using this base coat, it started chipping off especially on the top part. The last several months the whole polish came off. Not only that, it got thick half-way like their top coat. Then I would restore it with a nail polish thinner. No matter how much I try to restore it with Seche Restore, it would get thick the next week. It got so thick that the brush started bending towards one end and felt uncomfortable using it.

Would repurchase: No!

NeoCell Biotin Bursts: I received this product and having a giveaway at the moment, NeoCell Biotin Bursts Giveaway. Honestly, you should enter. It's an amazing product! It really has made my hair full. I've always had issues since high school. My mom would make me do all these stuff to my hair so I would stop losing it. I'm not saying I'm not losing hair while I was taking this, but no matter what I did my hair never became fuller. Since I started taking this, my hair has become fuller and healthier looking.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, Nerium, pur-lisse, BeBella, Victoria's Secret, and NeoCell. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...