Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Viktor & Rolf Perfume in Flowerbomb

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In September 2015, I went to Vanity Fair for Emmy. We were lucky enough to get some Viktor & Rolf perfumes.

Here are the products I received from their Social Shop. I already reviewed Viktor & Rolf Perfume in Bonbon. For this post, I will review the other perfume from Viktor & Rolf.
Product Review: Viktor & Rolf Perfume in Flowerbomb

Where to purchase: Sephora, department stores, and online at sephora.com
Price: $115 for 50 mL/ 1.7 fl oz

Made in France

Description from the website: This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality. Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, cattleya orchid, and ballerina freesia bloom on a base of patchouli.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: After trying Viktor & Rolf Perfume in Bonbon, I was excited to try this out.
Here's a closer look at the packaging. It's very simple and prettier in person.
Here's a closer look at the spray.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, this is more on the light floral scent. The smell is perfect for spring/summer season or at least in my opinion. This is definitely different from Bonbon. Bonbon is more sweet like candy, whereas, this is floral. Secondly, the packaging is simple and classic. In my opinion, Bonbon is more bright and out there. I love how different they are. It feels like two different products, where as, some brands make things so similar it feels like you bought the same product. It's just my opinion. I feel like it's a waste a money. I also love that both comes with Viktor & Rolf logo. It's also easy to hold while spraying. This is good for both left and right hands. Lastly, it does not last that long on me. I can smell it for 30 minutes top. In all honesty if I buy an expensive perfume, I want it to last couple of hours. If you are more normal to oily skin, this might last longer on you. Unfortunately, a lot of perfumes and body sprays don't last that long on me because I have dry skin. Other than longevity, this is a great perfume. I actually like the smell better than Bonbon which is shocking since I'm more a fruity person. I just wish it would last longer on me!

Pros:
* Simple, classic packaging.
* Light, sweet floral scent.
* Easy to grab while using.
* Great for both hands; right and left.
* Good for normal to oily skin individuals who can hold the smell for several hours.

Cons:
* Costly.
* Does not last long on me.

Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other perfumes/body spray products reviewed:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...